UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » MCN Article

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
MCN Article

I was contacted today by a well known journalist who's doing a piece for MCN, presumably linked to the new 1200 but looking for owners of all earlier models, since he's aware of how emotional we can be about our rides.
It's due in a couple of weeks and he's looking for a short piece on "What my Monster means to me" or "Why I love my Monster" along with a photo of the owner/owner and bike (not just a pic of your bike please)
Sadly he's out of the country this weekend so can't make the Weekender, although I'm sure we can rustle up a few good pictures for him.
If you'd like your fifteen minutes of fame in MCN sometime in early June let me know by email or PM ASAP, the publishers' deadline is next week.

he's just dropped me an email:

...What I'd love to have in MCN is a page of Monster owners just saying what their Monster means to them. Just a quick line and a pic of them and their bike, or just them, or just their bike, although MCN do like people and not just machinery. It can be why the Monster is so good. Why they have kept it and not sold it. What it means to open the garage and see a Monster. Basically why this bike is so cool...

Last edited by slob; 12-05-2014 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: more info
slob is offline   Reply With Quote