UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Proteam - Help save one the best independents around

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #1
Shuffy

Ducati Proteam - Help save one the best independents around

I saw this very sad message on Ducati Proteam's Facebook feed this morning and thought some of you guys might like to try and help.

"Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to say it looks like Ducati Proteam will be shutting down at the end of this month. Unfortunately there just hasn't been enough bikes coming through the doors for the last three months, not sure why, but the bottom line is I have an empty diary and bills to pay. Basically, I have two weeks to sort things out, so if you were thinking about getting some work done, please phone now. I know it all sounds desperate, but it is.
I do enjoy meeting you and working on your bikes, hopefully doing a good job.
So thanks for reading this.
Regards, Al.'"

I know a few of you on the forum use Ducati Proteam in Strood for servicing and repairs, but you might not be aware Alec is going through a really tough period and may possibly close at the end of the month. I've used him for many years and I can't recommend him highly enough, he has a huge knowledge of Ducati's, always does a first rate job and at a very reasonable cost. Oh and he's a thoroughly nice guy with it! I know times are tough for a lot of people and making a small business viable in the current climate is really difficult. It would be such a shame to loose a really great independent, who's very often gone out of his way to help a lot of us to get back on the road, often at short notice.

SO, if you're somewhere in the South East and need some work or a service done on your bike get in touch with Alec NOW. If you've never used him definitely give him try, I think you be more than impressed. Check out the reviews on his Facebook page.

But if we don't use him, we loose him and that really would be a terrible shame.

Alec
Ducati Proteam
6a Cuxton Rd
Strood ME2 2BT

01634 711556

Facebook: Ducati ProTeam Ltd

PS Just for the record, I don't have any personal affiliation with Ducati Proteam, I'm just a very happy customer, who'd hate to see a really hard working guy's business close.