UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Would it be ok to post a link to a survey here please?

Old 13-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #61
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catspoon View Post
Crikey William you don't half go on don't you?

So let me get this straight. You dissaprove of surveys, involving a journo getting off their arses and using their investigative skills to find information from sources and then creating an article which might include some free quotes, and instead want to see them getting off their arses and writing articles based on information from sources and including some free quotes. Ah. Makes perfect sense now!

Sadly, you've spent a good portion of time on here having a right old whinge, and let's face it your hawkish criticism of a magazine title will most likely go nowhere and help no-one. Even more sadder, in fact as sad as a sad salad on National Sad Day, people do like reading information that will help them make choices in what they spend their money on, so surveys are going to feature in mags of all kinds for, oooh, ages yet. So your opinion does rather put you in a smaller minority than the Iranian President. Never mind. He might ride a GS though. Never asked him personally. You could if you bump into him. Tell him he owes me a fiver for the DVD he had from Blockbuster if you do.

However, I'm a generous soul so here's a tip. Why not give the publishers the benefit of your razor-sharp knowledge of the wishes of their target market and tell them? You never know, they may even do a readership survey.

Oh....
Always good to think for oneself rather than unthinkingly follow the crowd ;-)
Old 13-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #62
Catspoon

Perhaps, and trying to be controversial give some people a nice warm feeling.

But then again, so does weeing in the sea.
Old 13-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #63
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
haha - you still on this site - wondered how long it would be before you bit too ;-)
Hardly a bite is it? More a lacklustre gumming.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #64
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
Hardly a bite is it? More a lacklustre gumming.
Some people would pay good money for that! and I get a free one