UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » First service at Ducati London South - good price

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2004, 07:26 PM   #31
Richard_S

i have become acustomed to creating little people from my puffs.

everyone needs a reason to get up.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:31 PM   #32
A Yerbury

If you could fashion a wirey bearded one we could have an ebay scenario on our platters that would put even the dead sea scrolls to shame. get carving.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:33 PM   #33
Richard_S

sounds like one of those million dollar plans. stetsons, revolving drink cabinets, nympet eye balls all around and a fish tank made of seaweed. lets do it. it could be the break we have been waiting for. notepad and beady eye at the ready.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #34
A Yerbury

it's that level of enthusaism so lacking in the young of today. I do have a spare stetson - it may need steaming - but its the real bear fur deal. texan, natch..
Old 06-12-2004, 07:43 PM   #35
Richard_S

dig it out the more the merrier
Old 06-12-2004, 07:48 PM   #36
A Yerbury

I shall, although the stetson is a sombre head piece, for merriment you need the full on ten gallon affair. no one really took J R seriously did they?
Old 06-12-2004, 08:00 PM   #37
Richard_S

sombre is a saturday thing. bring it on!
Old 06-12-2004, 11:35 PM   #38
A Yerbury

what is the purpose of this mission btw? is this dermist tweaking some pelts? shame you cant blag a flash motor, we'll just have to approach this in a mittyesque fashion..again. Bagsie I'm thelma this time. Bloody magical realism.
Allesandro Bandoleros Octavio Jesus Garcia Marquez.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:41 PM   #39
Richard_S

all the tweeking should be done so just need to go and collect. nice chap, bit strange (obviously), but hopefully tina will be looking 25 again. have a wander, eat some toffee, have a shandy.....take a swim? everything is easy when ur big in japan or cambridge
Old 06-12-2004, 11:48 PM   #40
A Yerbury

you could upgrade with some "sabre teeth"??? how the 8 year old Yerbury lamented that beasts demise.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:53 PM   #41
Richard_S

there is a very fine line between the techniques of our aborigine colleagues and a full on skirmish involving the iguana that’s perched in his "workshop".

i take my chances flying by the skin of my pants...only one bad dream involving demonic monkeys coming to rep their revenge. not a bad record for a connoisseur of all things obscure with vague tendencies to scream
Old 06-12-2004, 11:58 PM   #42
A Yerbury

Laura dern whilst auditioning for the role paid a visit to David Lynches house to discuss Blue Velvet, in his fridge amongst the usual fare of cheese, veg (do I need to list the average contents of a fridge?!) any ways, amongst these mundane items were bits of disected mice and other small animals, he casuallly refered to them as "just some of his kits" . what a marvelous chap.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:09 AM   #43
Richard_S

a moment of clarity and a lesson to us all.

integrity, charm, a warming tone and a box of mouse memrobilia.

bless them or shoot them. need to do one or tother
Old 07-12-2004, 12:24 AM   #44
A Yerbury

a lesson indeed, politely decline the kind offer of a sandwich.