UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » oooooooo I’m angry as ****...................

Old 12-06-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Shandy

Thumbs down oooooooo I’m angry as ****...................

………………………well I had the 916 delivered back this morning after my little accident at the beginning of May, well most of it anyway. Between me stuffing it in a ditch and getting it back today some thieving pikey scumbag has nicked the Termi’s and replaced them with a set of standard cans which look like they’ve come out of a skip and been dragged round the floor, replaced the new standard discs I put on over winter with some old completely knackered EBC ones and even pinched the LED rear light unit and stuck a tatty old bulb type one in. I need to have a proper look later after work to make sure they haven’t nicked anything else like the throttle bodies, air filter etc from under the tank not to mention check the frame and engine numbers to make sure it’s my bleedin bike!!!!!!!!

I only got all the bits they nicked late last year and yeah I got some cheap but it still totals £550ish at the mo, pikey, thieving, gypsy tossers……………jeeezzz I’m angry makes my f***ing blood boil, phoned the insurers and had a proper good moan so I’ll see what they come back with later, through the whole thing the insurers have been great and it’s a shame they’ve been let down by a bunch of other twat morons. It’s was a Cat D write off so just cosmetic stuff like fairings headlight etc, not a mark on the tank, defo repairable over a bit of time but with all the bit’s that have been nicked it’s not worth what I bought it back for!!!!

I’m not taking a hit in the wallet for this……………did I mention I’m raging i'm normally so easy going, I feel like punching someone or something, if my wrist didn’t still hurt so much I would!!!!!!!!

Rant Over……………….robbing barstewards!!!!!!!£$&*%$£££””$$%^&**(

Cheers,

Andy

PS: scumbags!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
Seb_uk
Bronze Member

Bike: M695
Blo*dy Hell!

What a nightmare! If you cant even trust the insurers "approved" repairers to do an honest job then who can you trust?!

Personally I think the thieving gits should have their hands removed (without anaesthetic) & then be dragged by barbed wire at speed by said 916...

Not that I agree with corporal punishment normally, but the bike is a 916 after all!
Seb_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:21 AM   #3
adds666

F**king W4nkers Shand. I'd be right round there shoving things up their noses till i got it all back. Have u not hasseled them for it? surely u got pics of the bike somewhere and can prove.

I'm sure u can go to the old bill even and have them sort it?

Gotta get the termi back tho.

I dont use this word much but they are ****s
Old 12-06-2007, 10:32 AM   #4
barbican

B*mmer - cant imagine how annoying that must be -

Just in case I did a search on Ebay, probably not yours though

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DUCATI-748-916...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 12-06-2007, 10:39 AM   #5
katana

Call the people in storage and ask where your stolen parts are.

Oh call the insurance company and the police. The scum that had it stored nicked it.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #6
markus

Find out who the insurance repairers were, invest in a baseball bat, pay a visit and subtley request everything back

I feel for you mate - f**king assholes!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
katana

Call police as there has been a theft.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandy View Post
…a set of standard cans which look like they’ve come out of a skip and been dragged round the floor!!!

You sure that wasn't Gilps ?

Sorry to hear you've waited so long, only to be so disappointed.

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #9
giler

Mate, that's outrageous! Definately find out where it was on storage,
and if necessary we wil pay them a visit!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #10
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Theft?? Police!!!!

Just been reading your thread! Talk about being kicked when you're down....

Inform the insurers that you will be contacting the police about the theft of the said items. You'll need photgraphic evidence, receipts etc to support your claim. I'd do it as a matter of principle! If no-one takes any interest to resolve, the insurance ombudsman may be interested?

Baseball bats always sounds like a good idea, but the reality is you'd end up with other problems which are harder to resolve.

You might want to let the guys know who your insurers are and/or the storage/repair company was just a warning....

Best of luck!!
Mark Nambduke
Old 12-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #11
scrumpster

Definitely go to your local nick and report the theft, and if you have any photographic evidence, take it with you. Someone somewhere has been very foolish and should now be shi**ing themselves. I reckon it's time your luck changed
Old 12-06-2007, 11:38 AM   #12
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumpster View Post
I reckon it's time your luck changed
Hi Sharon,

Me thinks it will when he's down in Italy for WDW.

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #13
scrumpster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
Hi Sharon,

Me thinks it will when he's down in Italy for WDW.
Hi Jonathan, let's hope so
Old 12-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #14
eonan

Aw Andy mate...not much more I can add really to what the others have already said...'cept maybe a few more choice expletives said in a Scottish accent! Seriously mate, take the advice given and nail the little b@stards.

Chin up mate...I'm sure you're heading for a nice long well deserved run of good luck
Old 12-06-2007, 12:15 PM   #15
Paranoid Dave
Is it meant to do that?

Bike: Other Ducati
your luck will change very soon at this rate, so can you pick 6 numbers for me, i'm off to the lotto shop later