UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Norfolk » April breakfast meet

Old 12-04-2020, 09:18 AM   #1
DaveR

Bike: S4r
April breakfast meet

As it was to be our April breakfast meeting today, I thought I'd share with you a picture of my breakfast this morning
It's a real shame we can't get out today it's just right for a ride out. Hope to see you all soon
Dave
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:56 AM   #2
utopia
No turn left unstoned

Bike: M750
Eggsellent.
utopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
yeah, please stop teasing!

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:47 PM   #4
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Well done Dave... Happy Easter.

I though about marking the breakfast that never was, in some way today, but I'm afraid I was overcome by the pointlessness of it, everyday is a work day now anyway.

Those on the Norfolk UKMOC mailing list will already know that I sent out a newsletter for April even in the face of there being no news as such, certainly no events to look forward to!
I have been gobsmacked by all the replies and comments via email phone or text. The Norfolk section still has a strong beating heart. Even if we cannot meet or ride out, folks are busy with all sorts of projects and staying in touch.

UKMOC is still a great thing to be part of. Keep your heads down folks, I know there will be some very shiny Monsters coming out post apocalypse..
Old 12-04-2020, 07:25 PM   #5
dacs

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I spent the morning in the garage, moving stuff around, but couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right with the day. Then I saw Dave's breakfast, checked the date and it all became clear. Lovely photo.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:09 PM   #6
Grumpy
record breaker!!

Bike: M1200R
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacs View Post
I spent the morning in the garage, moving stuff around, but couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right with the day. Then I saw Dave's breakfast, checked the date and it all became clear. Lovely photo.
I'm using the time to not only eat a lovely fry up this morning, but, to carry out upgrades/ maintenance on the 12r
Spent the day in the garage fettling......
Pictures to follow once we have progressed.....
Old 15-04-2020, 07:44 AM   #7
The Clockie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
Well done Dave... Happy Easter.

I though about marking the breakfast that never was, in some way today, but I'm afraid I was overcome by the pointlessness of it, everyday is a work day now anyway.

Those on the Norfolk UKMOC mailing list will already know that I sent out a newsletter for April even in the face of there being no news as such, certainly no events to look forward to!
I have been gobsmacked by all the replies and comments via email phone or text. The Norfolk section still has a strong beating heart. Even if we cannot meet or ride out, folks are busy with all sorts of projects and staying in touch.

UKMOC is still a great thing to be part of. Keep your heads down folks, I know there will be some very shiny Monsters coming out post apocalypse..
Right on! I'll pass on the sumptuous breakfast cos I'm trying to shed a little weight: beware of comfort-eating in these stressful times! Anyway, it's cheaper than adding more carbon fibre. If not as attractive...

Nick