UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Good service from 2 companies in a week - Moto Rapido and Forcefield!

Old 10-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
MrsC_772
Silver Member

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thumbs up Good service from 2 companies in a week - Moto Rapido and Forcefield!

Forums are often full of people complaining about disappointing service.

In the last week I've had experienced good service from 2 different companies, both worth a mention.

As some of you know, my bike was running a bit rough at the end of last week, just before the weekender. Friday morning, I still wasn't convinced all was well, and wanted to get it checked out before heading to Wroxton. I phoned Moto Rapido and despite being busy they suggested I bring it round at about 2.30 that afternoon, which I did. Diagnosis and a test ride revealed nothing obviously wrong with the engine (maybe by then the injector cleaner had worked through), but front wheel bearings were knackered (again). Despite spending over an hour looking at my bike, they only charged me for half an hour's labour and the part. And that's after I imposed myself on them at very short notice, at a busy time of year. I can see why they have so many fans on here.

Having made it to the Weekender ok, I was lucky enough in the Sunday charity raffle to win the back protector donated by Forcefield. Unfortunately it was a men's medium size, way too big for me. Char said they'd told her if it was the wrong size it could be exchanged and gave me the contact details for Stuart Long of Forcefield. I e-mailed Stuart to ask about an exchange, and asking what size might suit and how to return the too large one, mentioning in passing that I lived in Farnborough. Amazingly he said he lived locally and offered to pop round with 2 different sized products for me to try. So at lunchtime today he came to my office, exchanged the back protector for one that fits me, and mentioned in parting that if after riding with it for the next few days I thought it still wasn't right, to let him know. Great personal service from a company that had already displayed its generosity to UKMOC!
MrsC_772 is offline   Reply With Quote