UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Taa naaaaaa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
griffs

Taa naaaaaa

Finally, after many months of work and frustration, the correct documentation was found and the bike is now registered and back on the road where it deserves to be. I am still going to try and persue a CoC for the future though.

Many thanks to all of you who have provided help and steer along the way. Attached are a few pics. The jury is out on the mirrors. Right side has an extention bar as all I see out of the left mirror is my arm.

Although the forks, frame, tank and to a certain extent exhausts look OK aned shiny, the colour of the engine, downpipe and timing belt covers lessen the overall effect and it seems to miss something. Anyone agree.

The next fun part is blingy bling.

As soon as I have clocked up a couple of hundred KM I plan to get it Dyno'd. I have some questions relating to performance improvements as I know this is tuned for the US market and has an ignition remap, so I will post separately.

My immediate look out is for a screen. I did get some input on screens, but realised this was literally screen only.

What I am looking for is the complete headlight cowl. Old or new. Ideally the small one that covers the clocks with just a small clear or tinted screen, not as high as the mirrors. I can't find one anywhere. Any ideas's anyone?

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (31.4 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (31.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (29.9 KB, 80 views)