UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » 1100 evo

Old 02-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #16
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1000 View Post

With regards the rexxer flash I didn't realize that was an additional change on top of the dp ecu.
I discussed this with Neil at Cornerspeed. I was considering fitting a DP ECU to improve the low-speed running instead of a reflash. Neil's opinion was that the DP ECU alone would not provide this so I went for the Rexxer reflash of the standard ECU.
bigredduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:41 PM   #17
rollo22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredduke View Post
I discussed this with Neil at Cornerspeed. I was considering fitting a DP ECU to improve the low-speed running instead of a reflash. Neil's opinion was that the DP ECU alone would not provide this so I went for the Rexxer reflash of the standard ECU.
Even on DP ecu a rexxer reflash makes a big difference and smoothes out the curve.
Mine was originally running weak but now all is well.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #18
chris.p
Gold Member

Bike: No Bike Yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1000 View Post
With regards the rexxer flash I didn't realize that was an additional change on top of the dp ecu.
The DP ECU came as part of the Termi exhaust kit along with a modified air box lid and free flow air filter.
chris.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #20
Ron1000

Looks very clean that one. Very pretty.

If i may one thing I've done to mine that changes the fromt end look dramatically is getting a black light surround instead of the slivery metal also the matching carbon cover and carbon light backing make the front extremely pretty.

A carbon front mud guard also helps finish the look but that's moving it away from standard to point where it may not suit everyone's taste.

Also a nice aftermarket exhaust typically the shotgun termis are accepted as best…although (shameless plug) I've got a very pretty sc project for sale. It's not for the feint of heart tho.

Front end:

picture share

Last edited by Ron1000; 03-01-2017 at 04:57 PM..
Ron1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:34 PM   #21
teddy1100

Termignoni db killers

Hi. New to all this so bear with me. I'm looking for 2 db killers/ baffles that come with the Monster Evo Termignoni exhaust. I'm not looking to silience the beasts just looking to do some mods that may or may not work or look any good. If anyone knows of any could you give me the nod . Many thanks .
Old 04-01-2017, 10:07 PM   #22
Ron1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy1100 View Post
Hi. New to all this so bear with me. I'm looking for 2 db killers/ baffles that come with the Monster Evo Termignoni exhaust. I'm not looking to silience the beasts just looking to do some mods that may or may not work or look any good. If anyone knows of any could you give me the nod . Many thanks .
You can get full db killers from desmoworld on the internet. They also do inserts that look like baffles but don't take any edge off the noise.
Ron1000 is offline   Reply With Quote