UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » 1100 Evo or 1000 DS?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2020, 10:55 AM   #11
makemdan

Bike: M1100evo
All monstered up again

Well, the EVO arrived at 6 pm on Thursday. Totally trouble free transaction from the dealer in Gloucestershire, free delivery too (he had another 2 deliveries in the NE). The bike looks fantastic, the termis perfet and the riiding position (well, sitting on it really) perfect. Chucked it down yesterday but took it round some of the local twisties after filling tank at my local BP station. I love it! But I can see what everyone means about the fuelling. Stuck in traffic on way back and that is not its forte.

Dealer gave it a full service, all fluids and filters, new belts (old ones provided as proof) and a new set of tyres (Dunlop Sportmax....hmmmmmm but they seemed OK)

Need to get the ECU chip modded as recommended

Need to buy/make an adpter for my battery charger so I can plug in under the seat and get an R&G oil cooler guard to protect the fins. Change the mirrors.

Pics below show the bike, the last 2 intrigued me, the handlebar clamp is no standar I guess and has what I think is a sat nav or camera mount. To the right of this another mount with a pic of a triangle on it side with a circle at the right side. Also a camera/sat nav I suppose. Please correct me if they're something else!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/XGRbfFw

Last edited by makemdan; 22-08-2020 at 11:09 AM..
makemdan is offline   Reply With Quote