UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » garages eh?!

Old 02-06-2004, 09:49 PM   #1
A Yerbury

garages eh?!

after cutting a few wires and finding a broken neutral switch had a bit of a no starter, right sod this electrics lark for a game of and got the local chap to fix it.....week later "oh think its your alarm but i dont want to get in that loom there...scary" he brings it back and £££££££££ fly through the brain, so I take the fuse for the alarm out....starts fine! sometimes it pays to get stuck in yourself, despite the fact that removing a fuse could not really be described mechanically as getting stuck in! mind u this was the guy who thinks duke shocks need special c spanners and that threebond costs 20 quid..........at least while ordering a new neutral switch I got nice springy batt straps and axle nuts (they weren't springy)
Old 03-06-2004, 06:24 PM   #2
spacemonkey
I see dead people.

Location: Carving a slice thru the braindead masses..(pun intended)
Bike: M900
how much was the neuter switch as i might need one. Did you have to adjust yours a la Haynes BoL??
spacemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 08:02 PM   #3
A Yerbury

I think it was about 12 squids although u may well need a 13mm box spanner to get the bugger in. then said tool can be consigned to "use twice in lifetime status" actually a spark tool wedged with card may do it as it hardly need torquing.
AY.