UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Yo all

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOP View Post
Sounds good. I've just got mine back from Carl's, what a brilliant job he did. Here at Marham, a friend of ours has started his own, free to join, ride-out club and we currently have around 30 members. I could liase with him and perhaps we could meet up in Thetford somewhere. That would be a more equal distance for us all with a view for a blat after a bite to eat. Then again, the last time Mark organised a run out, they went via Harlestone then onto Yarmouth, back via Sherringham!
That sounds like one of our runs on the Sunday club or MAD lot. Glad to see another Norfolker, we seem to be a bit thin on the ground. Will have to meet up somewhere in the middle, thats a problem with Norfolk, it's so big, and we seem to be spread around, I'm sort of between Nonnie and Neil if the crow is a bit worse for wear!
Old 17-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
GSOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
That sounds like one of our runs on the Sunday club or MAD lot. Glad to see another Norfolker, we seem to be a bit thin on the ground. Will have to meet up somewhere in the middle, thats a problem with Norfolk, it's so big, and we seem to be spread around, I'm sort of between Nonnie and Neil if the crow is a bit worse for wear!
Don't wish to offend you but I'm not from Norfolk!, I'm and Lancashire lad, sorry

We must all meet somewhere soon. Never been to a ride-out/meet and seen more than 2 Ducati's! Shame really, don't you think!
Old 17-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #3
neilbaldry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOP View Post

We must all meet somewhere soon. Never been to a ride-out/meet and seen more than 2 Ducati's! Shame really, don't you think!

tis a shame indeed! i want to get out at least one more time before winter properly sets in, so maybe we could all arrange something at Carl Harrisons? i will hold off my commiting, untill after this weekend, when i get down and dirty with the old girl and see what i can get done!

who else is game for a meet soonish?