UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Wiltshire » Hants / Wilts 2016

Old 28-12-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
squarehead

Hants / Wilts 2016

Hi all, after some discussion over high calorie breakfasts it seems that rather than setting monthly dates in stone, a check on the weather (this seems to be the deciding factor for many people to attend brekkie meets) and a quick PM / text etc. is all we really need to get club members out. I will update on the region pages as usual but please PM me if you'd like to be notified of meets - include a mobile no. if you'd like a text. I'd like to keep an up to date list of currently active region members.

I propose to aim for the middle of the month, vary locations in both counties and would like a group ride out after for those interested.

I would be very grateful of suggestions for venues and rides. I have set a provisional calendar which I will update, and have included a few other notable events for the year. Again, all suggestions are welcome.

I look forward to meeting you all again in 2016, and would urge new members to make a trip or two out. UKMOC is a fantastic forum but driving a keyboard is a tiny part of the enjoyment. The meets are informal, fun and you'll get a friendly welcome.

Simon