UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Selling my Multi - where?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2020, 11:47 AM   #1
Nottsbiker

Selling my Multi - where?

Hi All,

Not sold a bike for years and not really sure where is going to be best and would welcome some advice. I've got a 2015 Multistrada that has just come back from Ducati Nottingham for a belt service, new fuel sender and MOT which unsurprisingly she passed with flying colours. The 1200 was bought on a whim and has only ever done about 2k miles in my ownership, most of which being touring Normandy in 2018 and some last summer in the UK.

Things that worry me about selling privately are thieves and idiots - I've seen those "we buy any bike" companies but assume they are crooks who will barter me down once they get the opportunity. Basically I want an easy, straight forward sale but don't know who or where to approach?

I've realised since owning the Mutley that new bikes just don't do it for me and want to dedicate my time to building my M900 (got 99% of the bits), supermoto-ing my WR200 and building my Belgarda TDR into a 200 for the GF however, first I need some pennies to get the garage fully decked out with lights / power etc so I can see what I'm doing

Any sales help gratefully received!

Ben