UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » For Sale S4Rs, S4R 2007+ Termigs and De Cat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
916neil

For Sale S4Rs, S4R Termigs SOLD

For Sale - Termignoni End Cans Ducati Monster S4Rs 2006+ and S4R 2007+ De Cat PIPE now SOld

Termignoni Ducati Performance end can kit includes two EU stamped end cans with removable baffles, Two link pipes to link cans to Cat, Performance Air Filter, ECU, Lamba Sensor eliminator plug for wiring and bolt for Cat. Part Number 96448606B.

All immaculate condition (8000 dty miles). The ECU is not "locked" to the bike I have as I did not go through the process with the red key to do that so it can be fitted to any bike. I will add pictures later. According to the price I have scribbled in my 2007 accessories catolugue this kit was £899.42 new and the euro exchange rate means that they are probably more than this now. All in the original box.

I ran my S4Rs originally with just baffled end cans and everything else standard. Then I fitted air filter and ECU and Lamba eliminator plugs. Then I fitted the Decat Pipe. All this over a period of two summers and 8000 miles. I finally fitted a power commander. At all stages the bike ran great and each step further gave a bit more power and more importantly torque. The power commander which I do not have for sale just smoothed out the curve, not giving more power, but making the bike use less fuel as the ECU is set on the safe side to run rich not weak.

So there you go - Make me an offer on the parts and fit as much or as little as you want to .

S24 or S4R Non terstrastretta owners - With some work these cans and link pipes MAY fit S4R or S2R but I cannot be sure. Certainly the cans are identical to the ones on an S4Rs full system so I think they are fairly generic but the ECU will most probably only be suitable for Testrastretta. However a power commander over the stock ECU would sort that out and you could then sell on the ECU from the Kit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg termi.jpg (32.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg termi quat d.jpg (32.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg quatd.jpg (32.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg termigs.jpg (30.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Quat D boxed.jpg (30.2 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by 916neil; 06-10-2009 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: SOLD both items