UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Ducati Monster Dark 900ie (2001)

Old 21-07-2018, 07:36 PM   #1
jonno_c

Ducati Monster Dark 900ie (2001)

Very low mileage at just 8,250 in the last 17 years (under 500 a year, which is criminal tbh)

I bought it a friend, who had it in his garage collecting dust for 8 years, then he get got it overhauled and up and running and started using it a bit more, then sold it to me.

I’ve had it 4 years, and have covered around 1000 miles if that, hence why I’m selling it, as I just don’t use it and would like to sell it to someone who’s going to love it, and look after her.

It only has the one key, with the Ducati immobilisers beeper as well.

Since I’ve had it it’s had 2 major services, with the belts being done twice (this was at Ducati ProTeam - £625, and then Tagg Racing - £325, in Ashford).

I’ve bought the oberon mirrors (which are small but work really well), as well as the LED rear light, as this stopped working, and I wanted something brighter. Original mirrors will be given to seller, if you wish to switch back to originals.

It's also running on BOS end cans, which sound amazing, and I believe are worth a decent chunk of money (I don't have the originals).

You’ll also see the rear shock rubber is perishing, however this does not affect rebound or anything (according to my recent big service at Tagg Racing). I was thinking of getting an Ohlin replacement, to tidy it up, but never got round to it.

Lots of life left in the tyres, which chicken strips on both front and back.

Only advisories on the last service was to get the fuel filter replaced, however they were having issues getting to this, due to the fuel cap being stuck, but just said to ensure I put Super Unleaded through it, and that can be done on next years MOT.

Am wanting £2,400 ONO. MOT'd until June 2019, and ready to be ridden!

Any questions please PM me on here or give me a call - 07843851351

Last edited by jonno_c; 23-07-2018 at 08:04 AM..
Old 21-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #2
jonno_c

Old 26-07-2018, 03:25 PM   #3
jonno_c

Price drop to £2150 if anyone's keen ; )