UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Headlamp Adapter Rings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-2018, 06:05 PM   #1
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Headlamp Adapter Rings

Almost a year on from the original prototype, I now have a batch of adapters for sale!
These are now well proven and a worthwhile hop up for Monsters with a round Bosch headlamp.
They allow the fitment of any 7" lamp unit in the standard Monster rim and shell.
They have been discussed at length here.. http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...adlamps&page=2

I have kits for sale comprising one Tricoya Extreme© adapter ring and 6 clips.
They are available in Satin Black and Gloss Gold.

Prices as follows;
Black or Gold. posted 2nd class £20.50 (add 50p for first class postage) In stock now.

Please enquire for overseas postage rates and surcharged areas.
Subtract £3 if you can collect, or if we can arrange collection at a club meet somewhere.

Drop me a PM if you're interested. These are only available to club members.

Disclaimer: This is a personal venture and is nothing to do with UKMOC. The club has no liability.
The kits are priced to make me a small profit which will go entirely on Norton Commando parts.. Give generously..

Note; These adapters do not fit some of the plastic headlamp shells fitted to the S2R range and the Sports Classic... Sorry! Please check that the diameter of the lens is 186mm from the outside.

Last edited by Mr Gazza; 01-11-2023 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: Availability restricted to club members.
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote