UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Mart64 enjoy your new bike like I have

Old 02-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #1
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Mart64 enjoy your new bike like I have

That's it, its as good as gone now and now tucked up safe waiting for its new keeper Martin to remove her from my garage.
I'm not sad and if anything pleased that someone as nice as he fell in love with my precious bike which I have proudly owned for 5.5 yrs nearly. Cannot say I ever hated it and even selling her I am not doing it for any other reason than I want something different so please excuse me from deserting Monster world. I would never have not had a Ducati so I don't feel bad but hope no-one feels I am a traitor but if I am honest I was thinking about an 821 8 weeks ago until you know what broke into the world.
11 years of owning a M900, s4 and the m1100s has taught me so much and given me so many friends and so many nice comments about some the things I did that makes me proud. Is it 4 calendars we made out of the bikes on here too ? which was a brilliant achievement in my book. Going to Belgium with my s4 / s4r conversion is my best thrill doing the 405 record seconded closely by last year at the TT with 3 great buddies and other UKMOC's.
So that's it really other than a long winter hopefully finishing off my Popsi Moped and the XT500 so I can sell her on and downsize. I want a simpler life and I really want to start spring with the next one riding lots and lots.

If you think I have gone quite I may of ......

But there is a chance I may have sh!t myself private joke

Look after the carbon one matey

Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:35 PM   #2
mart64

Thanks Andy pleasures all mine.
For me the 3 different body kits, Ohlins suspension, quality add ons and oddles of carbon makes it a no brainer
I'm left with a dilemma regarding S2R 800, my garage/shed has only room for 1 bike and my lady flatly refuses to allow bike(s) indoors .
As much as I want to keep both may have to let S2R go but not before riding them both back to back, short term make take to IOW for winter ?
I am sure you will enjoy the scrambler and tastefully personalise it.
Cheers