UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Latest Pics: Bex's M620s i.e

Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #61
mad_turnips

have done the graphics/photoedited a few calenders ( naked university ones ) for clubs last few years if you want a hand Albie ( though keep your clothes on if you dont mind)
Old 09-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #62
bex

Agree with all that, I wasn't actually going to use this photo, just when I opened it up on screen I thought the angle was actually kind of cool, but you're spot on about the focus.

I have a Canon 5D and mainly use a EF24-70 f2.8 L lens.

[QUOTE=mintyhit;319236]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbex View Post
Monnie had a wash and then some clicky clicky fun this evening...

QUOTE]

I really love this picture, it would make and excellent UKMOC calendar photo, if such a thing existed (anyone want to get involved?). My only comments would be that the focus around the front forks is very soft.

What Camera\Lens are you using?

Also I reckon that little light in the top left could do with being shopped out!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #63
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
You can never have enough blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbex View Post
Update: Neil's bellypan received today

Great photo's and photoshop skills Bex

Loving the Blue paintwork on your 620 - as you can see I went for a similar colour on mine

Belly pan is a nice addition but IMO would be better colour matched

Old 11-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #64
CH!P

Could you post a better quality version of this so i can use it as my desktop please?
Old 29-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #65
bex

A few pics from Cheddar Gorge and Ilfracombe on my mini south west road trip - lucky with the weather, great to be out on the road feeling free! All went well except for when I was belting along a B road out of Cheddar and went ripping past some parked up bikes by the side of the road, think I gave a nod on my way by... the road was so good I turned and did it again, second time I saw them all at some lights and realised it had been two coppers parked up too... think it was a Bikesafe group stopped for a chat, doh.

Last edited by bex; 29-09-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Old 29-09-2009, 02:33 PM   #66
skank

Bike: M900
i was in Ilfacombe surfing last month! 'Great place for a ride' I thought!!
skank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #67
Diego

nice pics! must do that route myself some time!
Old 29-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #68
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

I have always said to caroline I want to ride down to cheddar gorge. I went there in a car once. Did you have scones in the pink cafe and did you climb Jacobs ladder for a view.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #69
bex

Yeh you definitely should it was really good. Nope didn't do any of those things just sat on the bike

Had 3 wild deer run out in front of me at one point which reminded me my adrenaline system is working just fine.
Old 29-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #70
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

May go down there in my october hols and stay at aunts in Bath eastern
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #71
tomscotland

Thumbs up

I think all your pics are brilliant Bex and your bike looks a cracker. I'm looking forward to next summer and getting out on our Scottish roads up here and going to some great places I know here, but yours are terrific.
Bye the way I notice the luggage on your seat cowl - where can I get one of those ?
Tom
Old 29-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #72
kneedown

you have some good photo's looks like the weather was kind which helps 'we were in brixham last oct hot and sunny very nice
Old 29-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #73
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscotland View Post
I think all your pics are brilliant Bex and your bike looks a cracker. I'm looking forward to next summer and getting out on our Scottish roads up here and going to some great places I know here, but yours are terrific.
Bye the way I notice the luggage on your seat cowl - where can I get one of those ?
Tom
Its a Kriega US10; pretty tiny really but I find its enough to put anything heavy in and all the light stuff like clothes goes in my backpack.

http://www.kriega.com/

They aren't exactly cheap, but for the quality I think the prices are reasonable given that they're generally all waterproof etc. Got a backpack and tailpack and love them both. You can strap tailpack onto backpack or convert it into tank bag and so on....
Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #74
neilbaldry

Nice bellypan bex!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: