UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Doctor Nottingham

Old 05-03-2006, 07:48 PM   #1
Bodybag

Ducati Doctor Nottingham

Has anybody had any experience of The Ducati Doctor in Nottingham just off J26 of the M1? What are they like for help, advice and cost?

I only ask cos of the on going saga with my exhausts. I got some high level cans from Riders in Bridgewater but cos I can't get there anytime soon to get them fitted, they're sending them to Ducati Coventry. Not impressed with them though cos they reckon up to "8 weeks" to fit them!! Should I try Ducati Doctor to have them fitted?

Last edited by Bodybag; 05-03-2006 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Forgot to write anything of worth!!
Old 05-03-2006, 07:55 PM   #2
Dave G
Imagineer

Bike: S2r
Dont know about the ducati doctor,but if your going to go to notts I can recommend this guy.
http://www.cornerspeed.co.uk/
Old 05-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
Zimbo
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Agree, nelly at cornerspeed gets my vote too, a really helpfull anf knowledgeable guy. I'd travel a long way to get my bike looked after by him.
Zimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #4
Mr C

Ive used Nelly before in the past, Knows his stuff inside out. Also recently used Ducati John again knows his Ducati's back to front