UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Coast to Coast route planning, Marshalling and breakdown

Old 12-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #136
Facom

It seems like you all had a good time , to do a 1000 miles in the saddle of a monster is not to be sniffed at ! The weather ! There was a band of rain the width of Cornwall travelling east so unavoidable to thoes travelling west !! You all did extremely well given the conditions dispite missing us at the services , forgiven because bam bam and i had a good ride to St Just and it was good to meet you all eventually ��
Old 13-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #137
SteveG

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Fantastic experience with you all. Many thanks to Gazza for creating this opportunity, thanks to all for the camaraderie on the road, at the stops and a big special thanks to Jeff and Mario for getting me out of a problem and letting me share a bunk at The Wellington (Mario... glad the top bunk held together ) and I hope my early rise and exit didn't disturb your beauty sleep!!!! .

I went back up the coast to St Ives at 0630, headed for Launceston and then took the A388 to Bideford- that 388 is a good road - to stopover with an old mate of mine on the Sunday before heading back home.

Ps.. After Dartmoor I now have enough experience of riding in the wet on the 1200R shod with Super Corsas thank you....

Will post a pic or two into the other thread if I have any decent ones..

Last edited by SteveG; 13-06-2017 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Name spelling and clarity
SteveG is offline   Reply With Quote