UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » My m600

Old 13-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
nick31

My m600

Hi, this is my newly acquired M600. I've just given her a service and belt change. She is a bit cosmetically tired in a few places and needs a bit of tlc but i intend to get her back into shape.

Old 13-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
Qba

Cosmetically tired… you're giving me a complex. I would say, she is in a pretty good nick.
Nice, clean bike. Hope you'll enjoy it.
Old 14-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
Zak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qba View Post
Cosmetically tired… you're giving me a complex. I would say, she is in a pretty good nick.
Nice, clean bike. Hope you'll enjoy it.
I was going to say the same thing, she's in great nick, enjoy and good luck with the mods.

Z.
Old 14-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
That's a very tidy looking 600 dark

Now get yourself to a few UKMOC meets and show it off
Old 14-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #5
nick31

Cheers guys!

The photo's do make it look a bit better than it is, the lhs engine case is about the worst - the battery has boiled over at some point and fetched some paint off.
Other than that, well, the footrest hangers need a lick of paint and some of the fasteners have corroded a bit.

I intend to give her a quick tidy up but really i just want to ride the wheels off her this summer. Maybe a bit more of a resto/refresh in the winter....
As for meets, i'm heading to Prescott hill next weekend, i understand there is a forum stand there? If so i will be sure to head over and say hello.
Cheers,
Nick
Old 15-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #6
Dirty

Nice looking bike. Shame about the battery spill. I saw a lot of bikes with similar when I was looking.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #7
anthonyas11

Nice looking machine. Seeing this has confirmed that I've got to get a seat cowl for mine!
Old 18-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
He11cat

Its in pretty good nick compaired to some which reminds me I am going to buy a motobatt gel battery as mine has had a huge battery spill multiple times and made a complete mess of it , casings and frame .
New reg rec and new battery for my little one.