UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Early M900/851 Aluminium Swingarm. Used.

Old 07-06-2020, 12:38 PM   #1
Ross090

Early M900/851 Aluminium Swingarm. Used.

Early M900 and 851 aluminium swingarm. This one has the hugger mounting lugs sticking upwards before they got changed to the flush mounts.

It's in OK condition but really could do with having the anodising removed and getting a good polish. There are scratches from the exhaust hangers on one side and also on the adjusters. Whilst they look bad, they are not too deep and will polish out with some elbow grease. There are also some rub marks from hoses and the chain and a bit of corrosion to the anodising underneath.

This was removed from my 1993 M900 and I was always going to keep it as a spare as they're not easy to find and don't come up for sale too often. Unfortunately circumstances have changed and I have to part with a lot of these parts!

Located North Yorkshire, but can be sent with a courier for a small extra cost. I'm unsure what it's worth to be honest, there is one in the States in a similar condition for £400 + postage but if any of you want to throw a number at me I'd consider it.

Old 18-06-2020, 09:08 AM   #2
Ross090

Looking for £295 ONO
Old 03-07-2020, 10:15 AM   #3
Ross090

Now down to £250
Old 12-07-2020, 09:05 PM   #4
Ross090

Bump. £200? These are difficult to find...