UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Northern Ireland » holy crap 5 years since my last post on here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #1
ricky
5ft 3 of perfection!!

Bike: M620
Smile holy crap 5 years since my last post on here!

Hi all! wats the Craic?!?!

Any new Northern Irish monster owners here?

I WAS checking in once a year but I seemed to have let that slip!

Ive been still nosing on here now & then, mostly on the 'how to' and 'for sale' sections as ive a goal to buy an s4 very soon!!!

Well just in case anyones wondering wat ive been up to... (I'm sure they havnt!) ive got married, bought a new house with a built in garage and have owned another 5 bikes. At the moment in the stable there is my trusty little 620 monster! An fzr 1000 and a fazer 600. I also have a trike that I am currently building to sell to buy the aforementioned S4!!!

I have my UKMOC patches on my waistcoat and every year look forward to my yearly email about the DOC kits! lol

If anyone is planning to come to the emerald isle this year please make sure to give me a shout... I usually go to the NW200 and Ulster GPs and my local bike club is actually hosting our 1st road race!! Speaking of clubs, I have my own called SHORT ARSE MCC make sure to add us on fb!

drunk:
Northern Irelands answer to common sense-NORTHERN IRELAND REP!!
ricky is offline   Reply With Quote