UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Third Monster, first in the UK

Old 23-09-2019, 07:21 PM   #1
FrankenDesmo

Bike: M900
Luddite, thanks for sharing that - it is pretty much what I had in mind, minus the stripes under the logo on the tank. Now I feel like a bit of a copycat - clearly I'm not the only one with good taste

At the moment I'm leaning towards no stripes at all, just the gold Ducati logo on the tank, a similar gold Desmo logo on the rear of the seat cover, and the original 'M 9 0 0' decals on the side panels. The Desmo & M900 decals will probaby have to be custom as I've only found them in white so far.

The spring _is_ gold, though whether it came like that or was painted, I couldn't tell you.
FrankenDesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 08:09 PM   #2
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankenDesmo View Post
Now I feel like a bit of a copycat - clearly I'm not the only one with good taste
Don't worry about that - as slob once said "no two identical Monsters are the same"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankenDesmo View Post
At the moment I'm leaning towards no stripes at all, just the gold Ducati logo on the tank, a similar gold Desmo logo on the rear of the seat cover, and the original 'M 9 0 0' decals on the side panels. The Desmo & M900 decals will probaby have to be custom as I've only found them in white so far.
Have a look at this recent thread regarding side panel decals.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=57673
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote