UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Aylesbury

Old 25-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #31
katana

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike-bloke View Post
Depends who you listen to, but generally the news is not good (poor customer service typical of larger profit oriented set-up). I have also heard that they are up for sale which does not appear to be a good sign. I have to say I have not used them myself for this reason, and would suggest you stick to a smaller local dealer where the level of service is likely to be better.
Excellent any more rubbish to spread?

Well how come I've used them for parts and service advice and found them to be really helpful. Not noticed the £25 thing but maybe they just don't charge me as I go in there and use them and don't just go along for a test ride for no other reason than a test ride.
Old 25-06-2007, 01:01 PM   #32
scrumpster

I bought my bike from there but don't use them as they aren't local, but they were great when I picked my bike up. The only prob I've had since was the fact that they hadn't registered my breakdown cover when I needed it last week, but a phone call to them and it was sorted - I had to phone France to get my bike recovered in the UK - weird but Jean in Lyons was great!!
Old 26-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #33
simonw

25 quid is probably less than cost and should be refunded against purchase of the bike !