UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Big thumbs up for Dave Wood Racing

Old 28-06-2005, 07:10 PM   #1
pete

Thumbs up Big thumbs up for Dave Wood Racing

Had my bike serviced at Dave Wood Racing in Aylesbury today - very impressed. Great facilitys, friendly and helpful people, and great job at a very reasonable price....

I know where my bike will go for any work in the future. If Dave and/or Mark should get to read this thanks guys from a very satisfied customer !

Now I wonder if a certain prominent person in this club managed to eat all the doughnuts, he was certainly making major inroads into them

Cheers,

Pete
Old 28-06-2005, 07:59 PM   #2
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete
Had my bike serviced at Dave Wood Racing in Aylesbury today - very impressed. Great facilitys, friendly and helpful people, and great job at a very reasonable price....

I know where my bike will go for any work in the future. If Dave and/or Mark should get to read this thanks guys from a very satisfied customer !

Now I wonder if a certain prominent person in this club managed to eat all the doughnuts, he was certainly making major inroads into them

Cheers,

Pete
I didn't eat them all but there wasn't many left when I went home!
Old 28-06-2005, 08:23 PM   #3
peteS4

must have liked you..... mine came back from a 6000 mile service with a few points i wasnt happy about..... 1 was the fact that after my rad was removed to do the front valves my rad fans weren't connected back together. had i taken it into london the next day on a real hot day i would have run the risk of major damage....... also my ever so slight leak from under my fuel tank that was soooo slight i couldnt find it in over a year came back dripping fuel once every 5 secs from bad handling. i know many fav about him but i for one will not be going back...........
Old 28-06-2005, 08:27 PM   #4
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteS4
must have liked you..... mine came back from a 6000 mile service with a few points i wasnt happy about..... 1 was the fact that after my rad was removed to do the front valves my rad fans weren't connected back together. had i taken it into london the next day on a real hot day i would have run the risk of major damage....... also my ever so slight leak from under my fuel tank that was soooo slight i couldnt find it in over a year came back dripping fuel once every 5 secs from bad handling. i know many fav about him but i for one will not be going back...........
Dave will be gutted ...............NOT
Old 28-06-2005, 09:37 PM   #5
bike26

Thanks for that Pete that's nice to hear, i'll make the tea next time and yes your right fatbloke did eat all the donuts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for unhappy pete s4 yet again i can only appologise for failure to connect your radiator fan, that was my fault and was wrong. As for you entering with a leaking petrol tank and it leaking more once it had been disturbed...... NO **** Sherlock..... Knackered things tend to do that..... A new tank may be the answer.... as for not comming back you wont be missed
Old 28-06-2005, 10:52 PM   #6
marchesini
Um, thinking of something

Bike: S4r
Don't even go there.

Fixing stuff without asking, working on my bike for 7 months without asking for a penny, listening to me change my mind on numerous occasions, working to midnight a couple of days running just so I could get to the Mallory Track Day aswell as taking it there for me, not trying to sell me stuff that I don't need (as if I need any help being sold stuff) and staying late to allow me to travel from my day job.

What can I say, a complete tosser - don't use him as he needs to work on my bike some more. In future, I'll book my bike into Ducati London South or Daytona two months in advance to get it serviced.

You have been warned

simon
marchesini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 07:17 AM   #7
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike26
Thanks for that Pete that's nice to hear, i'll make the tea next time and yes your right fatbloke did eat all the donuts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You should'nt leave them where I can find them
Old 29-06-2005, 07:18 AM   #8
bike26

I do try to help where i can...... like today simon i'll be cutting some more bits of your bike in our quest to make your baby the dogs dangelies!!!! as for the tossing bit... do you think i should stop doing that as my eyesight seams to be getting worse.....
Old 29-06-2005, 07:51 AM   #9
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
Yeah..I wont be using Dave Woods either...tosspot made me look like I was riding a feckin pushbike round mallory at the monster track day... :lol:

Nice avatar BTW Dave...is that a result of an off, or the wife kicking you up the arse...??!!!

Nat

Last edited by NattyBoy; 29-06-2005 at 07:57 AM..
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 08:09 AM   #10
bike26

Sorry mate i just tought you were conserving fuel for the ride home!!! Ha! Ha!
Only joking you were going ok......unlike the fat bloke, man he's one mobile chicane... traffic lights is the only way round him....
Old 29-06-2005, 10:09 AM   #11
peteS4

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by peteS4; 29-06-2005 at 10:12 AM..
Old 29-06-2005, 10:11 AM   #12
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
Here we go again...

Nat
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 10:12 AM   #13
peteS4

no we dont nat... i'm man enough to keep it to myself... i said it, then took it back
Old 29-06-2005, 10:25 AM   #14
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Oh

and I was just off getting the popcorn & pulling up a comfy chair too :lol:
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 10:30 AM   #15
peteS4

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by peteS4; 29-06-2005 at 11:22 AM..