UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » I'm definitely not buying a monster..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2015, 08:16 PM   #11
GWLS

WOW What a welcome! Now I know I'm making the perfect choice!

Thanks so much for your wonderfully helpful and enthusiastic responses to my first post...

Right i'm a quick learner

1) Don't fekkin' use Metropolis, unless you're the type of person that likes the sound of the snapping a latex glove against a custom's officers wrist, whilst in alone in a dark room the wrong side of the border you're trying to cross
2) Restrictors are for pussies... right, stop being a twat and just be careful with throttle
3) Get some post test training! thanks for the info, JP i'm going to follow that exactly and will reach out when I feel time is right for the more serious stuff
4) Check insurance... check, not too bad (feared worse), assuming the stupid tinternet comparison sites aren't lying - if all else fails go to Ducati insurance

So i've now provisionally arranged transport and delivery to Ray at Rosso Corse for some fettling while i'm on hols (thanks for your tips here on this especially! I'm talking details with him tomorrow)... DSA is already booked paid and locked in diary, if I fail (hopefully not!) i'll arrange some stuff with Duc Aylesbury - thanks for the tip!

oh and I DEFINITELY DID NOT BUY and NAME a mistress this evening...

So everyone this is Ghita in her pre-tart phase, white as pure driven snow!!!

#hopepicswork

Last edited by GWLS; 03-07-2015 at 09:04 PM..