UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » 1994 M900 Black

Old 29-12-2019, 06:41 PM   #1
RD250LC

1994 M900 Black

Hi a regrettable sale of my M900 but it’s just a garage queen and will remain so.

£3750 ono M900 air cooled purchased from an engineer who takes all the credit for how it looks now.

Non of the Rizoma parts are included in the sale. Mirrors, LED indicators, phone holder and grips. These will be removed once sold, I’ll give the buyer the mirrors it had when I bought it and put a cheap £10 grips on, indicators to be sourced by the purchaser to his taste.

It has been modded but nothing outrageous, he’s chopped the back end off added a non OEM taillight and made his own tail tidy in Aluminium.

From memory and in some kind of order

Headlight is OEM but with HiD setup, the flyscreen is Carbon Fibre and appears to be from a much later model.

The clocks are Translogic displays MPH, RPM, range, gear selected and oil temperature.

Steering damper is Maxton, the front forks are Showa from a 1098 Maxton have set them up for a rider weighing 72 kilos (his weight,my weight). Rear shock is Maxton set up for 72 kgs.

The bars are multi adjustable I have them set flat for personal comfort.

Front wheel is Marchesini rear is OEM

Front brakes are Monoblocs rear Brembo mounted above swing arm.

The footrest hangers are CNC as are the gear lever and brake pedal.

The clutch cover is Titanium the clutch is standard other than pressure plate have the OEM cover included with the sale.

The front guard, belt covers, seat cowl, side cheeks and rear hugger are high end Carbon Fibre.

The decals were produced by the previous owner and applied by him.

The Termignoni silencers, the hangers are Titanium previous made as are the link pipes.

The engine is standard other than updated studs, when he purchased the bike the seller stated it was running rough. Broken stud on the front cylinder common problem?
Old 29-12-2019, 08:12 PM   #2
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Handy stuff to mention might be last belt change, current MOT with the HiD conversion (which now may be a bit of a lottery with the changes to the lighting part of the test) for future MOT's.
And a picture or two always helps.
Old 29-12-2019, 08:59 PM   #3
RD250LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickj View Post
Handy stuff to mention might be last belt change, current MOT with the HiD conversion (which now may be a bit of a lottery with the changes to the lighting part of the test) for future MOT's.
And a picture or two always helps.
Good points, however my photo’s won’t upload to this site, all attempts to ended in failure.

Now on eBay,
Old 29-12-2019, 10:43 PM   #4
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Sorry you're having to let your Monster go. Here are the photos, if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD250LC View Post
...the flyscreen is Carbon Fibre and appears to be from a much later model.
As an 1100 Evo owner, I can confirm that's the fairing from the 696/797/1100 range.

Good luck with the sale.
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote