UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Latest Pics: Bex's M620s i.e

Old 29-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
May go down there in my october hols and stay at aunts in Bath eastern
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
tomscotland

Thumbs up

I think all your pics are brilliant Bex and your bike looks a cracker. I'm looking forward to next summer and getting out on our Scottish roads up here and going to some great places I know here, but yours are terrific.
Bye the way I notice the luggage on your seat cowl - where can I get one of those ?
Tom
Old 29-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscotland View Post
I think all your pics are brilliant Bex and your bike looks a cracker. I'm looking forward to next summer and getting out on our Scottish roads up here and going to some great places I know here, but yours are terrific.
Bye the way I notice the luggage on your seat cowl - where can I get one of those ?
Tom
Its a Kriega US10; pretty tiny really but I find its enough to put anything heavy in and all the light stuff like clothes goes in my backpack.

http://www.kriega.com/

They aren't exactly cheap, but for the quality I think the prices are reasonable given that they're generally all waterproof etc. Got a backpack and tailpack and love them both. You can strap tailpack onto backpack or convert it into tank bag and so on....
Old 29-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
kneedown

you have some good photo's looks like the weather was kind which helps 'we were in brixham last oct hot and sunny very nice
Old 02-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
neilbaldry

Nice bellypan bex!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #6
mjw

Who...me.?