UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » S4R (07 and 05) parts clear out

Old 18-03-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
524west

S4R (07 and 05) parts clear out

Hi,

Ive been clearing the garage out in this poor weather and have some old and new parts for that are surplus to requirement.

New parts:

Rental handlebars fitted once but didn't give me the riding position i was looking for, black, no marks, - £50 obo

un weighted bar ends, black with a knurled finish, 17 and 19mm rubbers £5.00

S4R (07) oil cooler mounting kit, never used, £5.00

Brembo clutch reservoir, clear with cap, straight hose fitting - £5.00

Used parts:

S4R (07) standard clutch cover - good paint condition, minor ding in the outside, but no rust or paint flaking - £15.00

S4R (07) standard clutch plate, with bearing, springs, bolts and spring retainers, The clutch has done 7K, good condition, but of carbon build up but it good condition - £20.00

S4R (05) oil cooler with oil lines - ordered incorrectly, its in very good condition, no corrosion or damaged fins. oil lines not damaged - £120.00 obo SOLD

S4R (07) straight oil line, with both of the fittings, there is some corrosion on one end of the nuts, but completely usable - £10.00

Antenna for the ignition cover, it came from a monster, not sure of the year - £5.00

I also have various bolts, indicator covers, hose clamps etc, so if you are after something annoying a may have it.

I have pictures of all the parts but can't for the life of me figure out how to upload them. Parts can be collected from Amersham or malvern or postage can be arranged.

Get in touch if you need any info.

Mark

Last edited by 524west; 15-04-2018 at 05:34 PM..