UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Italian autoMoto club, "Italian wings and wheels" Cosford

Old 03-09-2020, 09:22 PM   #1
Moco1961

Italian autoMoto club, "Italian wings and wheels" Cosford

Evening folks, my mate Tim has brought this event to our attention, last years event was at Bridgenorth and a modest posse from the North West attended. This year the iamc have arranged the event to be at Cosford, which is particularly poignient for the folk that were booked for the weekender .

For that reason I am posting in random chat rather than in regional. There is a link below which tells you all about the event, strict Covid rules apply, eg face asks must be worn within the museum, please read before committing!

The rub here is you must pay £7:00 and register before end of play on the 6th September.personal details must be sent by email too to enable track and trace,date of the event is SUNDAY 13th SEPTEMBER.

It looks like a decent gathering of all vehicles Italian and the bonus is you get to see the planes in Cosford.( although we were getting in free with the weekender !!!). We could certainly form a group, although I have rescued the gazebo and banners from the rossett hall hotel they are far to big to transport on a bike so no "stand" as such.

Let's see how much interest there is

http://www.italianautomotoclub.co.uk

Last edited by Moco1961; 03-09-2020 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Spelling