UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Wiltshire » Hello from Nattyboy - Your new Wiltshire rep(robate)!!

Old 06-02-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
Hello from Nattyboy - Your new Wiltshire rep(robate)!!

If your taking a look in the Wiltshire section for the first time, then a big welcome, from me, and if your a newbie, then an even bigger welcome to - the very best in friendly biker forums (BTW if you are new then a pint of stella at the 'virtual bar' would be rather nice

Most of you may be aware but ive been a supporter of the club for a few years now, but have in the past tapped into the gloucestershie section for all of the rideout activity/meets etc.

That said, it would be nice if we could rustle up a few local wiltshireites (as we will be known from now!) faces to perhaps link up with the Glos lot, and feel free to PM me if you've got any good ideas for the coming season !

This is me with my son connor...dont be put off by the pic...im not gay or owt...

Hope to see you soon..!

Nat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S4R SIDE WITH CONNOR RESIZE.JPG (10.7 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by NattyBoy; 06-02-2006 at 12:02 PM..
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
Gilps

Well done for taking up the challenge. It's nice to see we now have local representation. You can count me in for fun and frolics. Sorry, just come on here from another site. I'm fairly new on here and was planning to catch up with the Gloucester mob at some point. I'll still do that too. You're in Swindon aren't you? I'm in Minety, near Malmesbury although I work in Swindon.
Looking forward to rideouts in warmer weather.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
NattyBoy

Thanks Gilps...yep, Swindon (Priory Vale way), although I grew up in Cricklade just down the road from you (where my parents still live).

Roll on the nice weather anyway..oh, and good colour choice on the S2R !
cool:
Old 06-02-2006, 01:12 PM   #4
Gilps

Following on from the Kent lot, should we have our own patch made up. Something that represent Wiltshire, old and new. Like a chav in a Honda Civic doing donuts round Stonehenge.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:31 PM   #5
Matt Black

Congratulations

I might be wrong but Wiltshire might share Dorset's lack of numbers.

Not that I think that Monsters have much in common with traditional public transport, but a recent sighting of a bus with Wilts and Dorset on it gave me an idea that the two counties might come up with enough bods for their own rideout one day?
Old 06-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #6
Bodybag

London? I think I'm Lost!!

Hi, I know it says London on my pers blurb but I live in Trowbridge sometimes, at least my ex-wife, children and all my belongings do. It would be good to ride out on the rare occasions the ex isn't hitting me with sticks!! Can you put me down as an associate member or something? Phil
Old 06-02-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
Shandy

Wow a Wiltshire section with stuff in, nice one Nat!

I'll be up for a few bits and bobs this year. I plan to get on the bike alot more than previous years as i finally finish off a part time degree in May which will free up tonnes of spare time.

Plus my little monsters just been properly sorted out by Lougi Moto, ride height raised, serviced by someone who knows what there up to etc......

Cheers,

Shandy
Old 07-02-2006, 10:39 AM   #8
Duncan

Well done Nattyboy.

Its nice to see the counties beginning to join up, lets hope the locals get out to support you and you know you can rely on us lot.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #9
NattyBoy

Well..were looking good people !!! Spoke to El presidente today and hes sending me all your e-mails which will hopefully enable me to communicate with you all easier. I am also well known for 'spur of the moment' sunday morning greasy spoon runs as the wife is still knocking out zeds which means I dont get nagged

Id also like to take this opportunity to let you know about the regular meets Duncan has lined up as I intend to attend as many as possible - always a good turnout and the meetups at Ducati Bristol are an exciting development allowing us access to the board room for meetings if we need to and the chance to abuse...I mean test the ducati demo bike fleet

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/a...4&d=1137966274
Old 07-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #10
JR

Well done Nat - you might even encourage Billybigwheels back out into Monsterland with his Multistrada.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:05 PM   #11
NattyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR
Well done Nat - you might even encourage Billybigwheels back out into Monsterland with his Multistrada.
Dont be silly JR...!!! Thought he'd uned to the dark side anyway and got a jap bike..??!!

Be great to hear from him..havent spoken to him in yonks !!

Nat
Old 11-02-2006, 09:32 AM   #12
Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyBoy

Id also like to take this opportunity to let you know about the regular meets Duncan has lined up as I intend to attend as many as possible - always a good turnout and the meetups at Ducati Bristol are an exciting development allowing us access to the board room for meetings if we need to and the chance to abuse...I mean test the ducati demo bike fleet

Thanks for the plug Nat.
Its worth a try and has the backing of the local DOCGB branch and everyone at Riders.
It seems to work for the Harley riders with huge numbers at the dealers on their days so lets hope Ducati riders will come and show their faces. As with all things like this, 'If you dont use it, you lose it' and Ducati Bristol will support us for as long as we turn out in sufficient numbers. I see it as a great opportunity to catch new owners and bring them into the fold, considering how many Monsters sell from Bristol we get very few in this club.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #13
robht

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Good one Nattyboy!

I moved to Pewsey last year from Sussex - I used to ride with JMo and the intrepid sussex monsters.

You can count me in for much riding.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:28 PM   #14
Fosse Foxfight

Bath & NES Freedom Fighters

Well hello from the west of your region and do be careful to wipe your tyres before you enter our manor eh? And change your pants

ta ra
Old 11-02-2006, 01:20 PM   #15
BoozyBOB

well done natty..
i hope to get over for some of your ride outs this year..good luck mate