UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Class A Desmo Due Race Bike for Sale

Old 10-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #1
Papa-lasarou

Class A Desmo Due Race Bike for Sale

I bought this bike from Pete Yates some time ago with the full intention of racing, after getting it fully serviced (including a belt change, receipt supplied) and a session at a track day I started to repair the damaged fairing. I never got round to finishing it but with a little more work is useable. The front subframe was straightened but never welded, the footrest hanger needs welding. The bike itself is excellent. There is a nose cone and separate belly pan as well as spare footrest hangers with pegs, also included is a front and rear stand. If your interested I will take photos and email them directly to you. I want £2,200 and it's stored near dartford in kent.

Below is the original advert by Pete describing the bike.

Class A bike for sale , for those of you who may remember I rode it when the club started the Desmo Due race series in 2005 and was known as Ferrari Pete race number 9 . It's based on a 2005 monster 620ie Supplied by JHP with all their trick bits fitted and It's got all the right bits including Ohlins rear shock with remote adjuster,front forks were done by K-tec, Brembo twin brakes and rotors on the front and rear Brembo , Brembo brake lever, and a very trick JHP exhaust system and power commander. It's been sitting in a nice warm garage on show ever since and did spend some time in the lounge but now in a container.It was looked after by JHP and Nelly @ Cornerspeed throughout its life. Now frozen in time as its the same state it was at Cadwell Park which ended with me by dropping it and braking the weld on the hanger for one of the rear sets and some light damage to the bracket where i had the 999 fairing fitted.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
Papa-lasarou

I need the room so I am dropping the price to £2000.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
This is just a saga now.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 01:37 AM   #4
Dirty
Bockloks

Bike: No Bike Yet!
Is that you Steve?

Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote