UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Hi folks 1100's Risers ??

Old 29-05-2020, 04:35 PM   #16
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
My guess would be voltage monitor? Now showing 12V and good to go. If it over charges I think it goes red or flashes?
Old 29-05-2020, 04:42 PM   #17
Tim88

Bike: M1100evo
No problems with the switch clusters they clear the top of the tank easily but the cables and hoses required to be released from the grommet on a wire thingys and to be re-routed carefully.
The gear position indicator(which I really like, and works well) is mounted to a little alloy bracket which shares the screws for the fairing mounting bracket, simple and unobtrusive. A point to note with these things is that you need to allow space to get your finger onto the touch sensitive part of the casing at the top to make adjustments if required and for setup. Ah! the green led on a stalk is the display for my Inforad GPS based speed camera warning system (it changes colour to red and can flash to indicate different things) I have it high so that it catches my eye easily. The control unit sits under the seat where the exhaust servo used to be and has a receiver unit above the numberplate light.
Tim88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2020, 07:22 PM   #18
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
My guess would be voltage monitor? Now showing 12V and good to go. If it over charges I think it goes red or flashes?
That would've been my guess too, then I remembered those bikes have a volt meter built into the clocks. It's a mod I've been considering for a while for the older bikes like mine and I noticed now that they do one with a switchable live that has 2 modes to monitor with ign on or off but I don't think my bike has a spare switchcable live I could tap into and I don't want to cut into the existing loom so I may still go for the basic one.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2020, 10:12 PM   #19
vince53

Bike: M1100s
Hi Suneye , yes please that would be great ,how much are you looking for and how can I pay you ? thanks, vince .
vince53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:34 PM   #20
vince53

Bike: M1100s
Nice One Suneye , now just have to fit and see, thanks to all for info and feedback , as ever the best support from a really good bunch of guys and also a nod to Ludd as always with good info and pics , UKMOC many thanks * )
vince53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 01:26 PM   #21
LeftHandTwist

Hi Tim,

Is that Moto-CNC risers on your EVO?

Cheers,

Kev.