UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » hi Everybody

Old 20-02-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
steve748

hi Everybody

Hi, I have been lurking around this site for a while but I tend to spend most of my time on www.ducati-upnorth.com I became a monster owner by default at the time I had a 748 and started to ride it and really enjoyed it. I got knocked of the 748....I call it my 611........and at the moment I am struggling to bend my leg after major surgery and mending. There is a huge thread on upnorth if you are interested! I bought a newer 600 of fleabay unseen in August and it is a little cracker, well pleased! The original monster was bought by my friend and he has decided to sell it as he loves his Bora V6 4motion too much and can't afford both.
As soon as I can get my knee bent I will be out and about and look forward to meeting you all!
Old 20-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
andros

Bike: S2r
Red face

Hi Steve, and welcome from another Yorkshire rider.

I myself lurk on Up North as well as here and I hope your leg improves in time for the better weather, I am sure there should be some good rides arranged from around the area this year.
andros is offline   Reply With Quote