UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » oooooooo I’m angry as ****...................

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2007, 09:56 AM   #1
Shandy

Thumbs down oooooooo I’m angry as ****...................

………………………well I had the 916 delivered back this morning after my little accident at the beginning of May, well most of it anyway. Between me stuffing it in a ditch and getting it back today some thieving pikey scumbag has nicked the Termi’s and replaced them with a set of standard cans which look like they’ve come out of a skip and been dragged round the floor, replaced the new standard discs I put on over winter with some old completely knackered EBC ones and even pinched the LED rear light unit and stuck a tatty old bulb type one in. I need to have a proper look later after work to make sure they haven’t nicked anything else like the throttle bodies, air filter etc from under the tank not to mention check the frame and engine numbers to make sure it’s my bleedin bike!!!!!!!!

I only got all the bits they nicked late last year and yeah I got some cheap but it still totals £550ish at the mo, pikey, thieving, gypsy tossers……………jeeezzz I’m angry makes my f***ing blood boil, phoned the insurers and had a proper good moan so I’ll see what they come back with later, through the whole thing the insurers have been great and it’s a shame they’ve been let down by a bunch of other twat morons. It’s was a Cat D write off so just cosmetic stuff like fairings headlight etc, not a mark on the tank, defo repairable over a bit of time but with all the bit’s that have been nicked it’s not worth what I bought it back for!!!!

I’m not taking a hit in the wallet for this……………did I mention I’m raging i'm normally so easy going, I feel like punching someone or something, if my wrist didn’t still hurt so much I would!!!!!!!!

Rant Over……………….robbing barstewards!!!!!!!£$&*%$£££””$$%^&**(

Cheers,

Andy

PS: scumbags!!!!