UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » E-moto Sucks Ass

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
eddie munster

E-moto Sucks Ass

Anyone had any dealings with EMOTO?

I ordered an extended hugger for my S2R that took 3 months to arrive. They advertise sales, parts and accounts contact numbers but never answer the phone. For about a month I didn't even know if I was dealing with an actual company and not a scam.

Eventually they reply to say about the August/Italy holiday syndrome and always hedged about giving a straight answer to where the part was and when it would be sent. I must have called about 20 times and emailed around the same... your lucky to get a response.

So 2 weeks ago I received the part I orderde 3 months ago only to find its not the extended hugger but the shorter similar to the DP one.

I've since sent 4 emails and 4-5 calls and still no response on what they are going to do to sort it out....

Anyone live near NW10 that would like to pay them a visit on my behalf (violence optional at your discretion)...

DONT USE E-MOTO - THEY SUCK ASS, I'll take this to small claims if only to prove a point.