UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Bedfordshire » Italian Day at the Ace Cafe - Sunday

Old 06-05-2006, 03:31 PM   #16
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mand
Awwww I don't like the sound of that!!! I have had a belly full of getting wet. (It's a Donington thing...)
Lets hope for a miracle then Mand! Makes you feel even better, wen it was 27.C and 24.C on Thursday and Friday!
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:31 PM   #17
stuartg

Quote:
Awwww I don't like the sound of that!!! I have had a belly full of getting wet. (It's a Donington thing...)

I could always go in the car...... did I really just type that?
Car !?!? Whats one of those

I just checked the weather to, it doesnt look that bad unless your on the east coast

It'll be fine, trust me...... did I really type that?
Old 06-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #18
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter
Lets hope for a miracle then Mand! Makes you feel even better, wen it was 27.C and 24.C on Thursday and Friday!

Oh I know about the lovely weather on Thursday and Friday! Of course I was at work for both of those days - typical.

This morning was gorgeous in Leicester - I even managed to catch the sun on my shoulders whilst gardening! It started to rain about 2pm though and it looks like it has just stopped now.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:35 PM   #19
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartg
Car !?!? Whats one of those

I just checked the weather to, it doesnt look that bad unless your on the east coast

It'll be fine, trust me...... did I really type that?

Yes you did type that!!! So if it rains..... you will get the blame!
Old 06-05-2006, 03:37 PM   #20
stuartg

Quote:
Yes you did type that!!! So if it rains..... you will get the blame!
Course I'll get the blame, your a girl and I'm a bloke, thats how it works
Old 06-05-2006, 03:40 PM   #21
stuartg

Quote:
Oh I know about the lovely weather on Thursday and Friday! Of course I was at work for both of those days - typical.

This morning was gorgeous in Leicester - I even managed to catch the sun on my shoulders whilst gardening! It started to rain about 2pm though and it looks like it has just stopped now.
And the forecast for Monday looks lovely to
Old 06-05-2006, 03:45 PM   #22
Mand

Quote:
And the forecast for Monday looks lovely to

Oh well..... if that is the case, I usually leave a few minutes earlier to go to work the long way round and of course I usually add about 10 miles on the journey back home too!

Old 06-05-2006, 03:45 PM   #23
stuartg

It appears to be a long shot but if anyone is interested in meeting at McDonalds Hockliffe to ride to the Ace we will be meeting at 11.00 cos Mands gotta do her hair and make up or something

See you in the morning hopefully
Old 07-05-2006, 07:45 AM   #24
Mand

Quote:
It appears to be a long shot but if anyone is interested in meeting at McDonalds Hockliffe to ride to the Ace we will be meeting at 11.00 cos Mands gotta do her hair and make up or something

See you in the morning hopefully

An executive decision has been made in Leicestershire, we are going to the Ace.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:48 AM   #25
The Kevlar Kid

Sorry Stuart.... I wasn't even out of bed at 11.00....

Have a good time y'all
Old 07-05-2006, 01:30 PM   #26
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Talking Well...that was a nice day!

Sorry Stu for missing you at the pre-arranged McD's, but the 125mph dash to try and catch you up was very enjoyable, even though you were in fact actually behind me and they turned out to be a group of CBR's and ZZR's. Doh!

Nice to meet some familiar faces and new ones as well, so let me say hi again to Julie, JMo, Benson, Melnie Mouse, Muttley, Celeste, Chaos, P Bodycote (bodybag), Gary The Trike, Gully, Albie and everyone else whose forum name I have forgot. apologies for those who couldn't recognise me without the purple wig and pint of beer! I heard Mand had to turn back, hope everything is well?

After our brilliant MET office predicted heavy rain and flood warnings, it was good to see that it was actually bright, warm and sunny! Tossers!

Last edited by madhatter; 07-05-2006 at 01:51 PM..
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:53 PM   #27
benson

Good the see you too my lovely! You have to have that wig on the ebike - pleeeeeeaaaaase!!! Looks too cool!
Old 07-05-2006, 03:24 PM   #28
stuartg

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter
Sorry Stu for missing you at the pre-arranged McD's, but the 125mph dash to try and catch you up was very enjoyable, even though you were in fact actually behind me and they turned out to be a group of CBR's and ZZR's. Doh!

Nice to meet some familiar faces and new ones as well, so let me say hi again to Julie, JMo, Benson, Melnie Mouse, Muttley, Celeste, Chaos, P Bodycote (bodybag), Gary The Trike, Gully, Albie and everyone else whose forum name I have forgot. apologies for those who couldn't recognise me without the purple wig and pint of beer! I heard Mand had to turn back, hope everything is well?

After our brilliant MET office predicted heavy rain and flood warnings, it was good to see that it was actually bright, warm and sunny! Tossers!
Good to see you Steve

Mand and Alex turned up in the end.........by car
Old 07-05-2006, 04:15 PM   #29
queen_gpants

Nice to see you Steve even tho I didnt recognise you at first without the wig!

Glad you got home ok Stuart, had a horrible realisation on the way home that I had left the top of the Jerry can after filling the S4 and I was going to come home to a garage full of petrol fumes, not been a good day for remembering things has it!

Last edited by queen_gpants; 07-05-2006 at 04:18 PM..
Old 07-05-2006, 04:32 PM   #30
stuartg

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_gpants
Nice to see you Steve even tho I didnt recognise you at first without the wig!

Glad you got home ok Stuart, had a horrible realisation on the way home that I had left the top of the Jerry can after filling the S4 and I was going to come home to a garage full of petrol fumes, not been a good day for remembering things has it!
Mad bird. At least you remembered where you live eh?

You taking my advice re: not taping superbikes?