UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » FOR SALE - 2002 MONSTER 750ie DARK

Old 05-06-2015, 09:57 PM   #1
Rage Monkey

FOR SALE - 2002 MONSTER 750ie DARK

Full years MOT, recently serviced including all filters, oils and starter and ignition relays. New chain and sprockets 600 miles ago, new Michelin Road Pilot 4 tyres 500 miles ago. New battery. Throttle bodies balanced last week. There's a few minor scratches and some weather wear as I've been riding this bike every day for the last two years. She's never let me down. Ducati book, red key and card code come with it. Its a joy to ride and although not being my usual choice of style (I'm an adventure tourer normally) I've enjoyed every mile I've ridden on her. I'm only selling in order to go to a bike more suitable for long motorway rides in winter as I ride all year round, if I could afford to I'd keep her just to make me smile. I must add the bike is not in a mint shiny showroom condition, its kept clean and oiled but is used everyday, that said she's not a wreck either and any pics you want just ask. What I will say is the engine is a sound first time starter and mechanically she's never wanted for anything. £2250 ono there's a few little spares with her, an oil filter, rear pads and the Haynes manual too. If you want them, I'll chuck those in with it. Any questions at all give me a call or text me on 07860463799. If I'm at work I may not be able to answer straight away but leave a message and I'll get back to you. This link will take you to the add I have on MCN which contains pics, feel free to give me a shout for more if you're interested. http://www.motorcyclenews.com/bikes-...r-750/7642663/

Tags
2002, 750ie dark, for sale