UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » For sale

Old 04-02-2015, 08:56 AM   #1
Grizz

For sale

2004 Ducati Monster 620ie. Red, 18k miles. MOT till Nov '15.
Recently had over £1500 spent on the following, no expense spared:
• Fully serviced (fluids/plugs/filters/cleaning)
• New rear pads
• New fuel pump + surround
• New looms (typical water was caught in the old ones)
• New battery
• New dash/instrument panel (£600 alone)

Previous dash had leaked after 10years and caused havoc with the electrics. All fully replaced and performs like new. Sadly, the dash clock millage reads '0' as this could not be adjusted to reflect the real millage but i have previous MOTs that reflect genuine count.

Bike is in good condition for the year. Runs very, very well and comes with a healthy amount of history with it. All keys plus red included. It has marks on the tank on either side where it may have been dropped (paint has flaked a bit where the handle bar may have struck) but these are small and do not affect the ride. Also, the paint on the front of the engine casing has flaked but this is sadly a usual feature of the Monster.

I used the bike as a daily commute into town (7miles each way) where it was parked in a garage and covered at home. I do use it in all conditions (bike has never had cause for concern) but have maintained it as best i can.

Highly recommend viewing as this is a nice example of a Monster and not to be missed.
£2500ono

Tags
620, for sale, offered