UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » new boy

Old 12-05-2006, 11:46 AM   #16
Lady-Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers
So I wasn't just being dumb then?
Makes a change there then !!!!

Welcome newbie
Old 13-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #17
rossi

nice to know there are plenty of freindly peple out there,Hi spud i am in a small vilage caled balsham just the auther side of cambridge.(cambridgeshire).
Old 13-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #18
scrapps

yo

Hi ya and welcome to the mad house
Old 14-05-2006, 09:30 AM   #19
Spud

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi
nice to know there are plenty of freindly peple out there,Hi spud i am in a small vilage caled balsham just the auther side of cambridge.(cambridgeshire).
Cool, not far away at all. Once I'm back on my bike (only a week to go), I think we need to get the Cambs contingent together. I haven't really met anybody yet.
Old 14-05-2006, 10:02 AM   #20
benson

welcome newbie!

Hi there Rossi - hope you do well in Shanghai later on!

Meanwhile there are a goodly few of us between Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and London who tend to bimble out a fair bit, with the occasional hoon, for chips, visits to the seasdie, tea, old lady scaring and of course cake - watch the region threads and if you're free come to the MAD weekender in Leeds (ok so not local but a good laugh it will be!) or the BMF (more local) or the garden of England Show (sarf of da river in Kent) - lots gloing on and hope to see you soon!!!

Benson
Old 14-05-2006, 11:11 PM   #21
rossi

sounds good,will be going to the bmf next weekend,might bump in to somemoore monster's and see what goodies are about.
Old 14-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #22
Chappers

I believe Red and Bladerunner will be attending the BMF on Sunday, they live in Sawtry on the A1 but I can't go as I'm working

Also, very shortly I'll be riding over every Wednesday evening to Sawtry to hook up with Red, Bladerunner, possibly Spud and Will to ride over to Chelveston - so keep your eyes peeled for relevant posts.

You gonna ride over with Red and Bladerunner for the DWR Open Day on Saturday 27th May (Aylesbury)?
Old 15-05-2006, 10:21 PM   #23
Red

BMF on Sunday

Yes we mosts certainly are going to the BMF the more the merrier, meeting up at the showground with Sawtry bike club members that have overnighted there probably about 10-10.30 ish
Old 16-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #24
Jane

Smile

Helo and welcome, I'm from St Neots myself and will be at the BMF this weekend camping, as we do every year!
Old 16-05-2006, 09:40 PM   #25
rossi

I hope it stays dry unlike last year ,chucked it down saterday but atleast it was ok on sunday.not as bad as donington park at the gp though.i had to ring my pants out after the ride home from that one!whoops i bit to much imformation there sorry.