UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Welcome to the UKMOC!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 08:24 AM   #61
singletrack

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Hi darius, welcome.
Let's hope the snow clears soon so you can ride your new toy -and take some photos of it to show us.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #62
ngraham28

Hi, All

My name is Nick and I live in Mid Sussex. Have just done my DAS after years of saying "yeah, must do that bike test" and dreaming of Jap sport 600's. Stopped by P&H in Crawley on day 1 of the DAS and instantly fell in love with the 696. Passed my test 1st time after training on one of the coldest weekends of the year and have now put a deposit down on the monster (refundable as test riding this weekend).

Can't wait!

So - are there any local monster owners? I am fairly new to W Sussex having come up from Eastbourne, any tips on good routes?

Looking forward to a warm summer and long rides!
Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #63
Pomp1

Hi Nick and welcome. I'm in Essex so I can't really hel you but check your area on the regional section to find out about meetings ride-out etc. forget about the japs, a Ducati is the bike that any 4 pot riders dreams of at night..
Old 06-02-2009, 10:01 AM   #64
jimbo696

Welcome. I think you will love the 696.... especially if it has Termis on it..
Old 06-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #65
ngraham28

Thanks, Jim, I agree - love the avatar pic, those termis look awesome. V jealous!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #66
ngraham28

Thanks for the tip, Pomp1
Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #67
jimbo696

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngraham28 View Post
Thanks, Jim, I agree - love the avatar pic, those termis look awesome. V jealous!
Thanks, I was lucky that the bike had them on when I bought it....
Old 30-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #68
ColchesterM600

im happy now iv found you lot also have a Facebook
Old 30-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #69
lilbikerlady

Hello to all, just signed up after a friends recommendation. I've had a bit of a problem with the oil light going on and when I tanked up the oil. after around 30miles or so it started to cut out when dropping revs i.e. first gear before set off. Does anyone know why this could be?

Lisa
Old 30-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #70
lilbikerlady

Cool

I Agree!!!

A girl can never have enough Motorbikes
Old 07-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #71
SW_MECHATRONIC

Cool Greeting

i have a 1995 N plate Monster, and they seem a rare as hens teeth, does any one have a 95 model or even any 90's model, never see any for sale, only earlier 2000 ish models.

also how do you post a new thread?

Scotty
Old 07-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #72
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Hello there. To post a new thread, you go to the part of the forum you wanna put it in like random chat or for sale and then there is a "post new thread" symbol thing at the top.

I hope this helps.

Can't help you though Lillbikerlady. My oil light would sometimes fail to go out but that was moisture in the plug thing. I would get it checked out if it came on while I was riding it though. It's the oil pressure isn't it?

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #73
ANDRI-973

HELLO!!! My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy.. I live close to VARESE, and I've worked for Husqvarna and MV Agusta factory.. I don't have a Ducati because I'm a mx and fmx rider.. :P
I've just seen some pics of the last event and I've to say that you have a lot of nice bikes!!
I hope to see many of those in Italy as soon as possible...
Byeeeeeeee
Old 11-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #74
lilbikerlady

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
Hello there. To post a new thread, you go to the part of the forum you wanna put it in like random chat or for sale and then there is a "post new thread" symbol thing at the top.

I hope this helps.

Can't help you though Lillbikerlady. My oil light would sometimes fail to go out but that was moisture in the plug thing. I would get it checked out if it came on while I was riding it though. It's the oil pressure isn't it?
Ta Nonie, I'm on it!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #75
Pomp1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDRI-973 View Post
HELLO!!! My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy.. I live close to VARESE, and I've worked for Husqvarna and MV Agusta factory.. I don't have a Ducati because I'm a mx and fmx rider.. :P
I've just seen some pics of the last event and I've to say that you have a lot of nice bikes!!
I hope to see many of those in Italy as soon as possible...
Byeeeeeeee
Do we know each other from somewere?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: