UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Norfolk » Safe Rider course in Norfolk.

Old 19-06-2018, 09:47 PM   #1
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Safe Rider course in Norfolk.

Norfolk's Road Safety Officer, Andy Micklethwaite, has kindly reserved some (limited) spaces on the last Safe Rider course this year.
Three of us have already got places. It will be my second time, I really enjoyed the first a couple of years ago.

The course consists of an evening classroom session at Wymondham Police HQ. This is very relaxed, informative, interactive and quite a laugh at times... Better still if we attend as a group.

That will be Thursday 20th September 19:00 – 21:30

There is also a 5 hour road session where we get to hoon around the best of Norfolk's twisties with a police Motorcyclist on his "work" bike.
There will be a max of 3 "students" to one Police bike which is mostly in second place with one of us leading alternately. The fun is trying to keep up when the Police rider is in front!

Road sessions will be either Sunday 23rd September 09:00- 14:00 Or Saturday 29th September 09:00- 14:00 Depending how early you book.

The course is £50 and well worth every penny.
I certainly didn't regret doing the course after 42 years of riding and enjoy my motorcycling so much more as a result, looking forward to another in my 44th year of riding.

https://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/motorcyclist/

Email Andy Micklethwaite for a place on andy.micklethwaite@norfolk.gov.uk (say you are with UKMOC)

Last edited by Mr Gazza; 19-06-2018 at 09:50 PM..
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: