UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » DUCATI JOHN.....................again

Old 10-04-2006, 10:27 PM   #1
STIVH

DUCATI JOHN.....................again

As a result of this forum and another I visited John today to sort out my 12,000 service (assumed as no previous service history available).

I cannot sing his praises enough as have others on an earlier thread I can't imagine many service engineers will let you hang around and oggle at their craftsmanship.

The cost was minimal when compared with the satisfaction and assurance of a job well done and even more so when you try and compare it with other more well known dealers. Amazing value for money.

Can I also suggest that if you are up that way for the day that you then spend an extra £20.00 and get yourself a Taxi into Leeds to visit the Royal Amouries http://www.royalarmouries.org/(entry is free). As a Ducati owner I am sure you will appreciate the fantastic bodywork on display.......oh and guess what? The most exclusive, priceless and beautiful piece on display was probably made in Italy?

A wonderful day with double the education added to the pleasure of almost having a new bike to ride home on.

Last edited by STIVH; 10-04-2006 at 10:34 PM..