UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » AERO WIPER - rip off!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Nervous Duc

AERO WIPER - rip off!

Hello everyone!

Please...I repeat please...DO NOT EVER buy from AERO WIPERS on ebay. I made the mistake of ordering 2 spark-plugs from them in March and never received it.

In good faith I didnt open a claim and according to them they sent a second set, didnt get that either. Later they said they would refund amount of 16.70 pounds but now say they cant as they sent item out. After the first shipment I said...pay my money back unless you are willing to send 2nd shipment registered....naturally no reply.

I gave them my work address and requested that they sent registered to Istanbul/Turkey as I have bought tons of stuff delivered without any problem.

Sent at least 10 mails without proper reply's, 4 phone calls amounting to at least 80 pounds...

Now its a matter of honour.

Need some input; I can go to the small claims court (while living in UK I could do this, now can I still do this? - Im Turkish/Turkish citizen)

Obviously there is some negligence...and I do travel to the UK a lot...

I wanna cause as much grief as I can...as thats what they have put me through 2,5 months.

very very NERVOUS DUC
Old 08-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
He11cat

Always if a problem pay by PayPal and if a problem go through them and eBay .
I do check feedback as well before I buy.

Always raise a claim case before the time limit runs out.

Basically a well known trick is to fob people off and off more usually if you Uk based and buying overseas...
The same happened to me a few years ago .
Another one is in the post from USA ... They then magically disapeared and I lost over £100 .
They left it til the time had expired.
Once the claim time has run out its tough luck it is up to you to put in a claim before the time runs out

You could try calling eBay however I warn you .. You will be kept on the phone line forever and the call centre is dire!!
Old 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Nervous Duc

I wrote to ebay regarding this as I know they keep u waiting (happened regarding another case but this was within 1 month period)...they said they cant help as its over 1 month, and gave me the usual: have you tried calling the seller. I had already mentioned that I called/mailed etc...so just round and round.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
He11cat

They are pretty rubbish to be honest ..
As the payment was via PayPal may be worth trying .
The other people to call are trading standards or email them .