UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » ducati trellis frame engine brackets 3no per set

Old 02-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
mike shannon

Lightbulb ducati trellis frame engine brackets 3no per set

i have for sale a set engine brackets for ducati belt drive trellis frame ducatis
as you can see 3no per set left/hand right/hand adaptor back plate all in 8mmm mild steel and laser cut
the pics that show the bracket in grey are on a 360 deg turn bench engine stand just to let you see them set up, the adaptor plate will let you bolt on to a sealey type stand with the 25mm packers to let you open/close the brackets as they are slotted holes to help slip in your engine cost £40.00 + stamp £12.00 in uk or £50.00 the lot inc one coat under coat now to post they are 6kgs +
no car breaker parts all new the red pic was on internet
can send you more pics if req PM me or e/mail me [email]mikshannonducati@yahoo.co.uk email

or if you only want the r/hand + l/hand brackets then thats o/k £30.00+p/p £7.50 = £37.50 and then they are of in the post to you at any uk post code
mike

Last edited by mike shannon; 04-07-2009 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: missing information plus cost down