UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » '07 Red S2R @ Clay Cross today

Old 29-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
MrsJel

'07 Red S2R @ Clay Cross today

This afternoon - Didn't see it arrive and didn't see it go, so didn't see who was riding it - no points for observation!

Hope you didn't get too wet.

Also spotted - red/white S2R in Leicestershire this morning. Ridiculous doing 40 mile round trip just for a loaf of bread. Ha ha - it was MEEEEEE!
Old 30-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
Mand

Impulsive or what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJel View Post
This afternoon - Didn't see it arrive and didn't see it go, so didn't see who was riding it - no points for observation!

Hope you didn't get too wet.

Also spotted - red/white S2R in Leicestershire this morning. Ridiculous doing 40 mile round trip just for a loaf of bread. Ha ha - it was MEEEEEE!
Ahh you daft bugger!

I fired up the monnie yesterday, just see it hadn't died or owt and ended up taking it out dressed in jeans and my smelly Belstaff and my new Colin Edwards helmet.
Old 30-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
MrsJel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mand View Post
Ahh you daft bugger!

I fired up the monnie yesterday, just see it hadn't died or owt and ended up taking it out dressed in jeans and my smelly Belstaff and my new Colin Edwards helmet.
Think we both need heads read - i was out again today! did melton to market harborough needed to stop at mcdonalds for a coffee to get the feeling back in my hands before heading home. Fantastic - not many on the roads.

Carole
Old 31-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJel View Post
Think we both need heads read - i was out again today! did melton to market harborough needed to stop at mcdonalds for a coffee to get the feeling back in my hands before heading home. Fantastic - not many on the roads.

Carole

No Carole, you don't need your head read, you had the right idea, I had to go to Sainsburys at Grove Park (affectionally known as "Satans") - I wish I had been out on my bike.

Maybe tomorrow morning before the rabble appear......