UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Dog Monster Transformation

Old 11-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #16
JMo

Very nice work! - I particularly like the use of the 696 cans - they look much better down low like that!

Jx
Old 12-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #17
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
That looks ace, very nice. Be sure to slow down when you go past my house next time so I can take a look!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
OrangeCat02

WOW. I went to look at this last year, it wouldn't start. It looked much worse in the flesh that the photo's I saw.

You've done a cracking job matey! Well done
Old 07-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
Zak

Fantastic job, great work.

The dealer is lucky you didn't throw the bike back at them, can I ask what the bike cost and what the project build cost was?

Z.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #20
Dukedesmo

Bike: M900
Nice one, well done...

Dukedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #21
He11cat

Well done ...... funny that I have a small yellow one with a lot of those problems and had a bent frame but sometimes you just have to look past all that.

When I went to buy a bike after a break from riding I knew I wanted a naked bike but all I could find was this ER5 (I know I know!!) it was naked and I could touch the floor.
I brought from a dealer and rode the bike away .... just down the road hmm whats that burning smell ???? going over a bridge of all places the wiring went up.... rang the dealer and said you'd better get this bike now... and they tried to wiggle out of it .... I got angry they picked it up.... they put it right .... bumped into its original owner who said the mileage had been tampered with and lots of other stuff..... Poland has the bike now !! and the dealer shut down thank god!