UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Scott Redding.....Minimoto Academy

Old 29-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
cairojay

Scott Redding.....Minimoto Academy

What a fantastic guy Scott Redding is....taking time out to start a minimoto academy at Hullavington Indoor racetrack near chippenham. Just took my 7 year old boy there tonight for a 2 hour session where Scott took him and about 8 other kids round the track and talked them through becoming a racer. He even did diagrams about racing lines, separated out the novices and the more experienced, also marshalled all night, picked the kids up when they fell off, restarted the bikes, talked to me, and even knew that my son hadn't been for a year but was pleased that he was getting back into it. Cannot praise the guy more highly! Anyone with young kids who wants to start them off in racing then they couldn't get a better start than that!! Top bloke!
Old 30-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
Gilps

I went along a few weeks back when he launched the academy and spoke with him for ages about getting my boy started. He gave some great advice. He a real nice kid. It's easy to forget just how young he is.